Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Giving Thanks

So I know that it's still more than a week to go before Thanksgiving, but I don't know what my schedule is going to be like over the next few weeks, so I thought I would take the opportunity to talk about a few of the things I'm thankful for.
I'm thankful for:
the gospel, my family, good friends, good music, sunrises, fall colors, sunsets, good movies, snow on the mountains, a great job, college football, thai food, sushi, good books, soft beds, prayer, memories, the united states of america, freedom, korean food, love sacs, mexican food, pretty much most kinds of ethnic food, holidays, school (weird right?), the new computer I'm getting next week, electricity, my health, the fact that I have all my limbs and extremities, my iPhone, central heating, my talents, the talents of others, and the beautiful girl that for some reason enjoys spending time with me.
These are just a few of the things I'm thankful for. If there's something you're thankful for that I didn't write down, post a comment and tell me what it is. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments: